About Me

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It Is Finished

By it, of course, I mean my MDIV at Candler. For the past three years my life, in one way or another, has been defined by my schedule as a masters student who studies theology. I have about a month now where my life won't be scheduled as much, which I am going to enjoy.

I don't really know what to make of the fact that I have finished, but I'm sure it will hit me soon or later. Graduation is Monday, so I'm sure that will change my perspective on things, but for now, I'm just starting to catch up on reading some things I want to read and taking seriously my vocation as a bum.

I move in with the monks on June 1st and then start CPE June 2 here in Atlanta. So, do not worry my friends, a schedule and vocation will emerge soon enough. For now, I'm enjoying my break, going to the pool, reading, and spending time hanging out and re-connecting with friends that I neglected during the school year.

It is finished. God is good.

No comments: